iHeartMedia’s sales leadership is seeking a digital media strategist to support traditional media sales teams in the sale of associated digital media. This sales, media and marketing expert will collaborate with sellers of various skill levels to include digital media in all developmental and transactional media pitches. The ideal candidate knows how to position digital media as a complement to traditional broadcast media and is capable of positioning digital media within the traditional media buying workflow.
This candidate will act as a sales marketing partner, pitch leader and problem solver for sellers and account managers. Ideally the candidate has a thorough understanding of the media landscape, company, and division objectives, as well as a sound technical understanding of digital media and operations. This knowledge will allow them to make account-level strategic decisions in support of overall digital strategy, objectives, and goals. As an active sales-team participant the ideal candidate will work closely with all sellers, including contributing in sales meetings, training, media planning, and strategic sales calls as needed. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, capable of training sellers and educating clients about the overall iHeartRadio ecosystem and will be able to create solutions to complex marketing challenges using iHeartRadio ad products and tools.
• Provide tactical support to multi-market and network sales teams in the selling of digital media
• Promote the value of iHeartRadio as a core component of any iHeartMedia executed ad program
• Lead quarterly sales-focused ad product update meetings with relevant sales teams
• Participate in client-facing meetings, often leading digital conversations
• Collaborate with research and operations to provide smart, accountable activations for clients as needed