Members of this elite engineering team travel to assist regional engineering teams with installation of Studio, Transmitter and Remote-Control projects, emergency response for natural disasters, advanced troubleshooting of AM/FM Transmitter and Antenna systems, and support of major events. The job requires significant travel, but may be based anywhere that facilitates travel.
• Position requires broad knowledge of Broadcast Studio, RF systems, and IT Systems.
• Hands-on position requiring advanced troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to quickly and repeatably execute projects based on iHeartMedia standards.
• Supports restoration of operations before, during and after natural & man-made disasters.
• Installs, configures, tests, and troubleshoots installation of Studio and Transmitter plants and their associated equipment.
• Provides assistance and advanced troubleshooting support for regional engineering teams.
• Position requires significant travel.
• You must be able to work independently and as a team leader/member
• Familiarity with radio broadcast operations including maintenance studio equipment, Transmitter RF equipment, directional AM antenna systems
• For consideration you must possess a valid state driver’s license and have an excellent driving record.
• Ability to troubleshoot GatesAir/Harris, BE and Continental transmitters is preferred.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience
• An associate degree or greater in a technical field or equivalent experience
• SBE certification is a plus