Live Nation Entertainment’s Media & Sponsorship Division is seeking a Sponsorship Coordinator. This position will serve as the local anchor for the Venue Network Sales team in the location above along with the Director of Sales and is responsible for the fulfillment of local and national sponsorships by ensuring the delivery of contractual elements and providing excellent customer service to clients, while collaborating with internal team members.
Live Nation Media & Sponsorship architects, sells and manages the company’s national corporate sponsorship programs with the world’s most recognizable brands. It is an exciting, fast-paced team that collaborates with all facets of Live Nation’s business including venues, festivals, ticketing, artists, content, media (digital, social, mobile), promotions, and concert production
• Provide sales support to Director of Sales and aid in the sales pipeline by conducting market and brand research, prospecting, brainstorming inventory ideas and concepts, cold calling, etc.
• Develop sales presentations and proposals for prospective clients with Director of Sales guidance.
• Facilitate amphitheater, club, and theatre sponsorship asset requirements with applicable departments and divisions.
• Oversee legal contract process, approvals, financial documents and budget management for local sponsors.
• Serve as a liaison between internal departments to ensure contractual fulfillment, proper project management pace, and the path to fulfillment.
• Manage sponsor ticketing needs including order placement, tracking status, and client delivery.
• Coordinate and execute sponsorship activations during concerts including but not limited to brand displays, interactive consumer destinations, product sampling, signage, out-of-home advertising, hospitality events, promotions, social engagement, etc.
• Assemble local recap presentations and provide supporting content for national recap composition.
• Maintain program tracking tools and accurate information to manage sponsor business including budgets, AP/AR, inventory reports, amenity implementation, ticketing, CRM system, etc.
• Manage local sponsorship interns using intern curriculum guidelines.
• Manage Seasonal Sponsorship Coordinator in-office and concert day responsibilities.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Minimum 2-3 years of relevant business experience in sales, business development or client service.
• Understanding of how sponsor specific goals factor into sponsorship business solutions, strategy, inventory selection, and package building process.
• Strong time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills required with ability to keep detailed records.
• Goal and deadline oriented with strong follow-up, problem solving and prioritization skills.
• Top notch customer service skills with commitment to excellence.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Computer proficiency: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required; Salesforce and social media desirable.
• Willing to work shows during nights and weekends.
• Reliable transportation to get to and from office and concert venue(s)
• Ability to lift heavy boxes as required.