Live Nation Entertainment’s Media & Sponsorship Division is seeking a dynamic and entrepreneurial Coordinator to support the sales team dedicated to marketing partnerships for the Financial Services, Insurance and Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) industries. In this role, you’ll research relevant companies, analyze and communicate market trends, support research projects, identify opportunities and prospects and act as a bridge across Live Nation’s sales and internal marketing teams to help create programs to delight our partners and their customers.
You’ll become an expert in both these industries and our assets - including venues, artist tours and events, digital, ticketing, mobile and content. You will partner with national sales leaders to develop growth plans that deepen existing client relationships and create new ones, having a direct effect on the bottom line and revenue growth. You’ll build organizational charts, dive into industry publications to pull out key takeaways and insights for the team. You’ll work closely with our internal marketing teams to ensure that we’re creating programs that use the right mix of Live Nation assets and products to solve our clients’ specific industry challenges and help them meet their marketing goals – all while enhancing the experience of Live Nation’s fans.
You should be a strong strategic thinker and an outstanding communicator, capable of building relationships and trust across all levels and teams at Live Nation. You will also need to have a demonstrated experience in project management, including solid analytical skills and an ability to think big picture while managing nuance and detail.
Live Nation Media & Sponsorship architects, sells and manages the company’s national corporate sponsorship programs with the world’s most recognizable brands. It is an exciting, fast-paced team that collaborates with all facets of Live Nation’s business including venues, festivals, ticketing, artists, content, media (digital, social, mobile), promotions, and concert production. To learn more about our division, check out: https://livenationforbrands.com/.
• Research industry publications, trends, trade organizations and companies to become the in-house category expert in the Financial Services, Insurance and QSR industries.
• Leverage category knowledge to inform client prospecting, sales planning and client and agency RFP response development.
• Research client and prospect companies to build org charts, identify prospects and budgets and help uncover revenue opportunities.
• Build a deep understanding of Live Nation’s assets and products and help ensure that we’re curating the right mix of them.
• Work closely with Live Nation’s in-house Marketing Solutions team to ensure the programs we develop help meet the specific goals of clients in these industries.
• Support the development of strategy and account plans for long-term client partnerships and to maximize growth opportunities for these brands.
• Be on top of relevant market trends, client needs, expectations and opportunities as well as shifts in the competitive landscape.
• Drive results in a fast paced, resource-conscious environment with a creative style and a strong vision.
• A PASSION – bordering on obsession - for Music and Live Events.
• BA/BS Degree.
• 2-4 years of experience in consulting, strategy, or relevant sales role.
• Strong sense of curiosity and a hunger for knowledge; the ability t to develop unparalleled insight into trends, nuances, challenges and the competitive landscape within these industries.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and nurture both internal and external relationships and work effectively at all levels of the decision process.
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and rapidly changing deliverables at once, prioritizing and re-prioritizing multiple times each day.
• A strong sense of urgency and professionalism.
• Excellent communication, writing, presentation, and interpersonal skills, including well-developed influence skills.
• A tenacious work ethic, consistent with follow-up.
• Some travel may be required.