Warner Bros. Animation (WBA) is one of the leading producers of animation in the entertainment industry, with an innovative and talent-rich roster boasting some of the most accomplished writers, producers and artists working today. The studio is on the cutting edge of animation technology, and has both CG and traditionally animated projects in current production and development for multiple platforms — including TV, digital and home entertainment — both domestically and internationally.
Posting Job Description
Our internship program is designed to provide an opportunity to gain knowledge of and exposure to a working studio environment. The Company makes a special effort to provide the support and training needed to prepare interns to succeed in real-time projects and assignments.
To be eligible to participate in our Summer 2020 internship program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Must be enrolled in pursuit of an associate’s or bachelor’s degree at an accredited college or university during the entire 10 weeks of the internship, not graduating prior to the end of the internship.
• Must be available to intern full-time in Burbank, CA from Mondays to Fridays during one of the following timeframes:
• June 1 – August 7
• June 8 – August 14
• June 15 – August 21
• June 22 – August 28
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must be able to provide own relocation, housing, and transportation.
• Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work for pay in the US; credit-only internships not allowed.