The FOX Network, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, the FOX Network has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox Entertainment is looking for a Creative Director to join its creative advertising promotions team. Can you sell a show in a fresh way or spin a compelling story in 60 seconds or less? Are you also able to stay organized and lead people in a fast-paced, high-output department? Then we want you!
You will have the opportunity to build campaigns hand-in-hand with the VP creative advertising as you will help creatively shape the marketing of our drama shows. You will also be expected to communicate with other departments and outside vendors, manage deliverables, all while achieving our high standard of creative excellence. You must be fast on your feet, have great musical instincts and capable of generating and executing breakthrough creative that breaks through popular culture.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Conceive, write, produce (and edit, if able) a wide range of show campaigns, topical spots, and shoot creative with impactful writing, innovative editing, cutting edge music choices and a strong point of view
• Work effectively and cooperatively with groups across the company, including the digital/social, design, affiliate, programming, music, operations and scheduling teams. Must be a strong representative for the creative advertising department
• Manage multiple titles and creative executions with fast-moving deadlines
• Manage timelines and deliverables list of all drama creative
• Take creative leadership role in shaping campaigns
• Assist in managing multiple team members internally, as well as outside agencies, and their collective workloads
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
• At least 5 years’ experience as a Writer/Producer or CD in a creative advertising department
• Excellent organizational and project management skills, as well as previous experience in managing a team preferred
• Ability to work effectively and creatively in a high-expectations environment
• Must show creative initiative, possess strong attention to detail and be a self-starter