Become a key part of our growing team! In this role, you will be responsible for improving our award-winning platform. There are opportunities to work on the full stack of our platform including Backend Processes (Java) and Integration with ATS, CRM, HCM Job Boards, etc.
iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company headquartered in Holmdel, NJ. Eight-times voted a Best Place to Work by NJBIZ and #16 on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work list, we are the industry’s #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers around the globe. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
• You will work with sales team, customers, and technology staff to accurately interpret requirements, specifications, and models to develop front-end and/or backend code for the appropriate solution
• Develop efficient, scalable, and maintainable code
• Communicate project status, issues, and accomplishments periodically to staff and users requesting reports
• Assist and mentor other employees in data integration tools, programs, and processes
• Be excited to grow as a developer and as a person
• Bachelor's Degree
• 2+ years of experience with enterprise software L2 support
• Web Technologies, REST APIs, XML, JSON knowledge required
• Experience collaborating to articulate technical issues and requirements to both vendors and internal technical teams
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Great verbal and written communication
• Ability to handle high urgency situations and priorities at a time
• Positive attitude and open mind - we're a startup so be excited and be ready for the unexpected!
• Process documentation and process improvement experience