We won’t chase the market, we will define it. We will bring audiences a product that doesn’t exist today. We will do it because no other company can deliver our brands to consumers the way we can. We have the passion, the commitment and the support to be the best. Join our HBO Max team and show us your best.
Do you love watching movies and discovering new content? You can help us help our customers discover the latest and best content that WarnerMedia has to offer and help our content and product teams discover the best and newest talent to meet consumers' needs.
• As a senior content metadata engineer on Content Intelligence & Metadata team, this individual will work help us build the content metadata infrastructure necessary to fuel content analyses, data science, reporting. In addition, this metadata infrastructure will need to feed the operational support of personalization, search and discovery in our OTT apps.
• This individual will work with other technology teams in WarnerMedia and possibly AT&T to design and execute end-to-end solutions within a cloud-based analytic infrastructure, partnering with data science, analytic, content and product teams in translating their requirements into a data infrastructure that can implemented with the Data & Analytics data engineering team, enterprise and DTC technology and other WarnerMedia media supply chain/ technology teams.
• BS/MS in Computer Science, engineering or equivalent experience
• 10 years of experience in data engineering, development with track record of processing, enriching and extracting value from large datasets
• Experience in media content metadata
• Strong experience in incrementally building big data product and production pipelines to support data and analytic functions
• Hands on experience and expertise with analytic scripting R, Python, SQL.
• Solid experience on database development, management and ETL at big data platform
• Familiar with various data science techniques and ML concepts and implement models developed with these techniques into production environment
• Flexibility and comfort working in a dynamic, team environment with possible remote organization with minimal documentation and process
• Strong problem solving and conceptual thinking skills
• Entertainment or media industry a big plus