Sinclair Digital Agency (“DataSphere”) is a digital marketing company dedicated to helping small business owners get found online, attract customers and grow their businesses. The company has developed a turn-key, integrated, marketing automation platform that has helped tens of thousands of small businesses throughout the country. DataSphere’s complete marketing solution includes a custom website, HD video, geo-targeted advertising campaign as well as a sophisticated customer relationship management platform, all available at an extremely affordable price. DataSphere is headquartered in Bellevue, WA with offices in Denver, CO.
Sinclair Digital Agency is seeking a Growth Marketing Manager to lead the top-of-funnel and outbound marketing efforts. The Growth Marketing Manager will collaborate with a talented team of executives, product managers, business strategists, engineers, and salespeople to generate leads and communicate Datasphere’s unique digital advertising platform to a broad audience.
The ideal candidate has a healthy mix of right-brain and left-brain thinking, is not shy about offering their expertise to others, is comfortable with helping to develop structure, practices, and tools that don’t yet exist, and is unafraid to dig deep in order to understand complex data and technology concepts. Because we are at an exciting stage in our evolution, the Growth Marketing Manager role represents an opportunity to make a direct impact on the trajectory of our business and how we tell the story of our products and services.
• Plan and execute customer acquisition, conversion, and engagement strategies to drive transformative business results
• Drive online traffic to the website to generate leads for the sales team
• Build and maintain our social media presence
• Help grow the Datasphere’s brand via digital marketing efforts, including campaigns, email, blog, and other channels
• Lead the creation of videos, webinars, and other digital content
• Contribute to market research and competitor intelligence
• Manage and collaborate with vendors
• Evaluate trends and emerging technologies in the digital marketing space and providing perspective for adoption where appropriate
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5-7 years of marketing experience with at least 3 years in digital/growth marketing
• Track record of success in enterprise / B2B / account-based marketing
• Expertise in current digital marketing concepts, strategy, and best practices
• Strong writing and storytelling skills
• Comfort with a fast-growth and rapidly evolving environment
• Laser-like attention to detail
• Low ego-to-talent ratio
• A can-do attitude
• Previous experience for startup or smaller tech company
• Experience working with data-centric products or solutions
• Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) Experience on Communications / Media Relations teams
• Video editing and/or photography skills