I. Job Summary | Major goals and objectives.
WSMV - TV, a Meredith Corporation TV station, is seeking a full-time Senior Promotion Producer. This is an ideal job for a multi skilled creative who can jump in any situation and tell a compelling story. Interested applicants should have strong experience writing, shooting, editing and finding daily opportunities for content for Facebook and broadcast TV. We work as a team, but applicants should be comfortable writing scripts and running shoots on their own. Experience with After Effects and building graphics is a big plus. This is not an entry level job. You will be expected to lead and assist other members of the creative team to execute high quality production and maintain WSMV - TV's Working 4 You brand. The pace is fast, and the expectations are high, but the position offers an opportunity to do great work in one of the fastest growing markets in the country. No candidate will be considered without a reel or sample work. Pay will be based on experience and skill.
II. Essential Job Functions
Accountabilities, Actions and Expected Measurable Results
• Writes, edits, shoots and produces station and news image campaigns.
• Writes, edits, shoots and produces news TSR promos and proof of performance spots.
• Supervise and assist other members of CS Team in daily production (writing, shooting, editing).
• Other duties as assigned by the CSD.
III. Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements | All must be met to be considered.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent training and/or experience.
• 3 years in creative television/ad agency environment.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must know how to write edit, shoot, and produce television and radio promotional spots.
• % Travel Required (Approximate):