This will be a part-time position.
• Working Knowledge of Box Office or similar operations, customer service techniques, computer operations, accounting / cash management procedures
• Entry level knowledge of Music Hall / Restaurant / Retail / Theatre operations and Point of Sales systems
• Skill in computerized ticketing operations, guest relations, long term and immediate decision making, verbal / written communication, phone etiquette, computers (Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint) or similar programs.
• Ability to provide leadership, engage in positive interaction with staff and guests, prioritize, organize, motivate staff, problem solve, delegate, follow-up, communicate and diffuse possibly volatile situations with tact
• One year ticketing or related experience
• Flexible Schedule
• Ability to type 30 wpm
• Some college course work completed
• Bachelor’s degree
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Working environment is fast-paced
• Position requires repetitive use of arms for answering busy phones and typing
• Must be able to lift or move up to 25 lbs using proper lifting techniques