We are looking for an exceptional engineer who has experience building highly scalable services, has the ability to lead projects, and collaborate with many teams onsite and offshore. You will have a significant influence on our overall strategy by helping to define and drive system architecture and spearhead the best practices that enable high availability services. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, know how to deliver, are deeply technical and highly innovative, and are looking for leadership opportunities, we want to talk to you.
Our job descriptions evolve with our business need and priorities. In addition to the description above, your role may include additional projects and team support as needed.
What a qualified candidate should possess:
• 2+ years of high-volume applications/systems experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
• Ability to bridge the gap between disparate systems and technologies
• Experience with AWS or other cloud services
• Strong experience working in a team and as an individual
• Experience leading/mentoring other software engineers; leading design reviews and architecture discussions.
• Exemplary communication skills (both written and oral), with experience producing technical and design documentation of complex processes.
• Ability to troubleshoot, performance tune and understand java memory utilization in code produced.
• Highly, skilled, curious motivated engineer, who wants to be involved in architecting, scaling, securing and driving multiple projects.
• The candidate should want to be involved in leading application and infrastructure development involving design, planning, estimation, documentation, communication, collaboration, mentorship, launch and support.