Entercom Pittsburgh is seeking a full-time National Sales Coordinator. The National Sales Coordinator (NSC) is responsible for the administrative related tasks of the National Sales Department. The NSC performs the following duties personally or by assisting National Sales Manager.
- Direct contact for National Clients when NSM is not available
- Maintain database of Traffic/Continuity contacts for National Accounts
- Collect missing copy for National Accounts
- Schedule Continuity/Production for National Accounts
- Send out post/pre log times upon request to National Clients
- Collect Air-checks upon request and send to National Clients (Live Reads/Promotional Commercials/Recorded Commercials)
- Enter, revise and maintain National Orders into Wide Orbit when needed.
- Handle all elements of Invoice Discrepancies (research discrepancy/fill out credit if needed)
- Maintain database of contacts for National Accounts
- Manage the National Collections Process
- Manage all preempted spots for National Accounts in Wide Orbit (rebook or credit preempted spots)
- Assist NSM in daily business
The sales assistant should be an active participant in the sales process, lending not only administrative support, but creative ideas and feedback. Must be an energetic, enthusiastic, people person with time management skills and the ability to perform multiple tasks for many people. Must have endurance, patience and superior time and project management skills. Excellent computer skills a must (including knowledge of the MS Office Suite). At least two years administrative experience is required.