We’re fans who help fans everywhere get in to the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favorite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We’re not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we’re enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that’s pretty amazing. If you’re passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Why you should work with us.
Our biggest investment is in our people. We offer comprehensive health benefits and 401k matching, student loan assistance, plus career-boosting opportunities like tuition reimbursement and targeted development sessions to help all eligible employees thrive. At Ticketmaster, expect the fast-paced excitement of a startup with the rock-solid support from an industry leader – with plenty of ticket perks on the side.
See what it’s like working at Ticketmaster.
Ticketmaster is looking for a Principal “Full Stack” Software Engineer who can thrive in our fast-paced environment. We are seeking passionate and driven engineers to join an extremely dynamic team that has revolutionized the way business is done at Ticketmaster.
Candidates should enjoy a startup-like environment where engineers are inventors and new ideas and new technologies are a core part of the culture. You’d be joining a team that doesn’t walk a well worn path, so a love of continuous learning is a must.
If you are a passionate technologist who can get a lot done while having fun, come join a team of like-minded, skilled professionals where you can learn and share your knowledge!
What the job is:
• Strong experience working in a team and as an individual
• Experience leading/mentoring other software engineers; leading design reviews and architecture discussions.
• Exemplary communication skills (both written and oral), with experience producing technical and design documentation of complex processes.
• Ability to troubleshoot, performance tune and understand complex distributed systems.
• Hands-on Experience with e-commerce and/or ticketing systems is a plus
• Understanding of distributed cache/store systems such as Memcached, Redis, ElasticSearch or Cassandra is valued
What a qualified candidate should possess:
• 6+ years professional hands on software development experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
• Experience with Go-lang a plus
• Experience with front end development (Angular 4+).
• Experience with Docker. Experience with Kubernetes a plus.
• Strong knowledge of Design Patterns and comfort with the latest architectural paradigms
• Experience with AWS or other cloud services. AWS certification a plus.
• Experience with solution architecting for cost, performance and reliability
• Strong agreement with high stability, quality, and continuous delivery
• Belief that unit testing is critical to delivering a quality solution.