Art Machine is the print arm of Trailer Park, where we build some of the world’s most recognizable key art for the theatrical, cable and live entertainment arenas. We have a fun, young and fast-paced culture (which we all thrive on), and we may be looking for you to join us!
We are looking for a mid-level Art Director with kick-ass compositing skills, great concepting smarts and an ability to convey complex messaging through images, graphics and type. That someone is already way ahead of his/her peers and doesn’t apologize for it. Is that you?
In this position, you will work on a mix of entertainment properties and some brand work. To do this, strong execution skills in Adobe CS, specifically Photoshop, is a must.
Other requirements include, but not limited to, the following:
- Strong creative problem-solving skills with the desire to learn and assist others on your team.
- Solid knowledge of steps required in creative development process and the ability to perform those tasks in a timely and productive manner.
- Ability to articulate creative ideas and “sell” your work to a group of your peers.
- A positive attitude that contributes to the overall success of a collaborative environment.
- A relevant online portfolio or PDF of your current work, demonstrating strong conceptual, design and typography skills. MUST include samples of entertainment industry key art projects.
- 3-5 years of design agency experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts, Advertising or Graphic Design preferred.